How does serviceminder.io optimize your business?
A franchisee’s and franchisor’s relationship is like advisee and advisor’s. The franchisor provides ongoing guidance and support in hiring and training employees, opening a store, marketing its goods or services, sourcing resources.
The process followed by serviceminder.io to optimize its business:
- Get your phone to ring- Helps to determine where your return your investment comes from so you can continue to invest in marketing that works.
- Make a proper schedule- With our best call center, there’s always someone to answer and schedule an appointment right away, or you can choose automatic notifications.
- Plan a business proposal-The serviceminder or software for franchisorcreates and sends professional-looking proposals with pictures and notes in minutes and multiple options for different budgets and flexible payment plans so that prospects can see all of their options.
- Book your job- Because we always consider push time and employee ability into route planning, whether booking via the integrated call center or our built-in online scheduling, field techs are on time, every time, and ready to get the job done.
- Collect your payment- serviceminder.io pays you Effortlessly. By capturing payment information upfront and allowing clients to pay online directly from their copy of the invoice, you can always get paid when the job is done.
What is the Reason for Franchising Rapid Growth?
Franchised businesses have created more jobs than the rest of the economy over the last five years, not to mention higher-than-average revenues. As described in a report by the International Franchise Association (IFA), the rise of cloud technology and affordable franchise software has aided the growth of franchising. Large-scale business networks can now be managed using cloud-based franchise software. The software for franchisor provides the tools you’ve always wanted to manage your franchise business. There are a variety of franchise software systems available, each with its level of efficiency. It could be simple multi-vendor retail software or a sophisticated franchise solution such as Erply software.
How is this done in Erply?
The software for the franchisor detects what data is sent down to franchisees and what data is sent back up to headquarters. This is accomplished through the use of a Master Account. The store owners are given their Erply accounts, which have built-in synchronization tools with the franchisor’s Master Account. Our software assists businesses worldwide in increasing revenue, increasing customer loyalty, reaching out to new customers, and reducing supply, storage, and handling costs.