The advancement of Artificial Intelligence in the field of technology has brought a major transformation. Several companies are heavily investing in their respective R&D department to come up with their software and have a cutting edge. Clinc AI is one such company among the major players in the market. It aims at bringing a revolutionary end-to-end conversational AI solution. The Ann Arbor-based AI startup is a conversational AI application is a fine example.
- AI Solutions powered by Clinc-
- Finie- Finie is the first significant AI piece built by the firm. It is a virtual assistant for banking that aids in customer-facing and hearing. The assistant is accessible 24*7. It can be deployed to multiple channels like Alexa, web messenger and mobile apps, meanwhile maintain supreme control.
- Interactive Voice Response- The IVR integration of the firm helps in achieving maximum customer satisfaction. The customers can talk to the virtual assistant, available 24*7. It can handle the most basic requests in the banking sector most efficiently. However, in complex cases, it can transfer the request to an agent. Not only it saves the time of customers but employees as well.
- Platform- It allows the enterprise to build conversational experiences to initiate several customer interactions. The basic tools and simplified user-interface aid in building a customized solution. Moreover, it caters to the dynamic needs of complex organizations. It includes user management, SSO, on-premise and cloud implementations, etc.
- Technology- The technology used by the firm is the most advanced in the financial sector. Twenty patents are in the queue for approval, and eight research publications to date are already out. Conversational Heading, Context Relation, Slot Mapping, Data Curation, and Crowd Sourcing are easy to implement and integrate.
- Benefits of Conversational AI-
- Reduces reliance on human agents– It automates the most frequent responses. The mechanized solutions immediately start delivering ROI.
- Improves Customer Wait Times (CSAT) – It improves customer satisfaction by delivering quick responses to their inquiries.
- Loyal Customer Base- The efficient services helps in gaining a higher customer retention rate. This, in turn, builds a loyal customer base.
- Lowers Operational Cost- It lowers the cost of creating, maintaining, and scaling customer service teams.
Right now, the firm’s conversational AI is limited to the financial sector. However, the constant expansions aim at other sectors as well.
Opportunities are plenty with Clinc. With the right team, the right staff, and the right strategy, a bigger picture is visible in the frame.