Alexei Orlov is an initiator and the global CEO of MTM, a holding group responsible for marketing and communications worldwide by their own established technologies. The company specializes in cultural, social, creative strategies, designing, content creation, production, and media. MTM comprises four main agencies: local projects, NOM, syndicate sub rosa, and Camron PR. They serve 120 clients all over the world. Their offices are situated in New York, Shanghai, Milan, and Los Angeles, respectively.
- Before entering MTM, he was a senior adviser to the CEO and also the chairman of the international department of Omnicom Group, Das.
- Responsible for branding and marketing at the Volkswagen Brand Portfolios across China and ASEAN.
- Also in charge of the regional business of Volkswagen when he was a part of their executive team.
- Worked as a director of brand communications worldwide for Volvo cars and director of the marketing department for Volvo UK.
- He was the owner of MCW and ROCQM- specializes in brand strategy.
- One of the youngest directors at Avon, Europe, in the retail sector.
In the years 2012 and 2013, Alexei Orlov was granted the CMO of the year. In 2013, he won Cannes Gold Lion Award with this team at proximity to create an automotive social media platform that was the largest with around 28 million users and 108 followers. In the same year, he was also invited to the prestigious Global Brand Forum to be one of the leading keynote speakers.
Alexei is known to be a trusted mentor for many companies around the globe- teaching the teams about leadership and how to work their brands and carry out operations. He aids them to think and position their characteristic advantage in a ferocious environment. He is also a creative writer and an opinionated leader. He has a daily column in the magazines- Psychology Talk and Thrive Global. His life and work have been profiled in Ideamensch, Kivo Daily, and Surprisingly Free named publications.
To conclude, this man has something to give out to the world; experience over the years shows so much confidence and eagerness to help others and grow. It is essential to be focused to have a career like this!